Shout Show and Tell!
Shout Show and Tell!
- Created By: Egmont UK Ltd
- Product Code: ENX21498
- Free Delivery in only 2-3 days.
About the Shout Show and Tell!
Three lovely classroom stories by Kate Agnew and Lydia Monks, perfect for children learning to read. Sean is always shouting and rushing about. But when he gets stuck in a cupboard with Miss Green, his noisiness comes in handy! No one's taking any notice of Daisy today.
But when her wobbly tooth comes out, she's got plenty to show and tell! Lily is feeling sad. Her mum and dad don't live together any more and everything's different. But when she draws a brilliant book she feels much better! The Reading Ladder series helps children to enjoy learning to read.
It features well-loved authors, classic characters and favourite topics, so that children will find something to excite and engage them in every title they pick up. It's the first step towards a lasting love of reading. Level 1 Reading Ladder titles are perfect for new readers who are beginning to read simple stories with help.
* Short, simple sentences * Familiar, repeated words * Big, clear type * 1 - 5 lines per page * Bright, fun pictures to help talk about the story All Reading Ladder titles are developed with a leading literacy consultant, making them perfect for use in schools and for parents keen to support their children's reading. Book band: Green
|Product Code||Publisher||ISBN 13|
|ENX21498||Egmont UK Ltd||9781405282246|
Frequently Asked Questions
How much is delivery?
Standard delivery within the UK is free of charge.
We also deliver to over 60 countries across the world. This is charged as follows:
- Within the EU: Fixed charge of £14.95.
- Outside the EU: Delivery is charged according to the weight of the parcel. This is calculated in the checkout and you are given a full delivery cost before we ask for payment.
When will I receive my order?
Orders shipped within the UK are normally delivered within 3 working days.
International orders typically take up to 10 working days assuming all relevant duty payments are successfully processed on time. Please note that during the COVID-19 pandemic, some countries are taking longer to process their deliveries.
How do I track my delivery?
When your order is shipped, we will send you an email notification that includes your tracking number and a link to the courier's website for you to track your delivery.
Which couriers do you use?
At Exam Ninja, we have no patience for slow, unreliable couriers. As such, we use the tried and trusted couriers, Royal Mail and DPD, for all our deliveries.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes! We ship to over 60 international destinations using DPD's fully tracked international services.
The countries we currently ship to are:
- United Arab Emirates Very Popular!
- Spain Very Popular!
- Kuwait Very Popular!
- Malaysia Very Popular!
- Qatar Very Popular!
- Cayman Islands
- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- Russian Federation
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- South Korea
- Sri Lanka
- Tanzania, United Republic of
- United States