KS3 Maths Teacher Pack 1.1
KS3 Maths Teacher Pack 1.1
- Created By: HarperCollins Publishers
- Product Code: ENX11707
- Free Delivery in only 2-3 days.
About the KS3 Maths Teacher Pack 1.1
Plan and deliver engaging lessons with this pick-up-and-go Teacher Pack. It is perfectly matched to Pupil Book 1.1, the lower tier for the first year of teaching KS3. Great for cover lessons, NQTs, teaching assistants or more experienced teachers in search of ideas.
* Deliver the KS3 maths new curriculum with confidence and prepare pupils for the reformed GCSEs* Plan ahead with detailed, practical schemes of work for 2 and 3 year teaching* Support delivery of the Pupil Book material and digital content with concise, editable lesson plans also available in Word* Pick up and teach detailed lesson plans - easy to teach and easy to set cover* Understand the aims of the new Programme of Study from the clear outline in the introduction* Gain ideas on best practice with Ofsted guidance on how to measure progress, implement useful marking and feedback, set appropriate homework, etc. * Involve parents in the new maths curriculum with the ready-made parent friendly guide in Word that can be customised and published on schools' websites or given out at parents' evenings* Link the course together with all relevant resources and curriculum references included* Access popular features from Collins New GCSE Maths now included at KS3, such as:- Fluency/problem-solving/Reasoning/Financial skills help- Common misconceptions and remediation- Probing questions- Visual skills and progression maps
|Product Code||Publisher||ISBN 13|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this suitable for my child?
The KS3 Maths Teacher Pack 1.1 is absolutely perfect for children in Year 7, Year 8 and Year 9 studying the national curriculum in England.
It is also very useful for children in Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland.
It may also be suitable for children studying outside of the UK on similar curriculums such as the Cambridge Primary Curriculum or The Pearson Edexcel International Primary Curriculum.
How much is delivery?
Standard delivery within the UK is free of charge.
We also deliver to over 60 countries across the world. This is charged as follows:
- Within the EU: Fixed charge of £14.95.
- Outside the EU: Delivery is charged according to the weight of the parcel. This is calculated in the checkout and you are given a full delivery cost before we ask for payment.
When will I receive my order?
Orders shipped within the UK are normally delivered within 3 working days.
International orders typically take up to 10 working days assuming all relevant duty payments are successfully processed on time. Please note that during the COVID-19 pandemic, some countries are taking longer to process their deliveries.
How do I track my delivery?
When your order is shipped, we will send you an email notification that includes your tracking number and a link to the courier's website for you to track your delivery.
Which couriers do you use?
At Exam Ninja, we have no patience for slow, unreliable couriers. As such, we use the tried and trusted couriers, Royal Mail and DPD, for all our deliveries.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes! We ship to over 60 international destinations using DPD's fully tracked international services.
The countries we currently ship to are:
- United Arab Emirates Very Popular!
- Spain Very Popular!
- Kuwait Very Popular!
- Malaysia Very Popular!
- Qatar Very Popular!
- Cayman Islands
- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- Russian Federation
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- South Korea
- Sri Lanka
- Tanzania, United Republic of
- United States