First Comprehension Teacher's Guide (Ages 5-7)
- Created By: Schofield and Sims
- Product Code: EN1549
First Comprehension Teacher's Guide (Ages 5-7)First Comprehension provides an early introduction to written comprehension, developing children's enthusiasm for reading and their ability to interpret texts at Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2. The First Comprehension Teacher's Guide provides a wealth of supporting information and resources, enabling you to use the series to its full potential. The book provides:
- advice on how to introduce children to the skills required for written comprehension
- sample answers and a Group record sheet for each pupil book to help monitor progress
- photocopy masters to help you develop the activities with younger children
- follow-up activities, for group or whole-class use
- charts to help you use First Comprehension to meet the requirements of the National Curriculum.
Please note that this product is normally only sold as part of our pack KS1 Comprehension Workbook Pack (Ages 5-7). Whilst we are happy to sell this item to you, it may not include full answers (or indeed the full questions) and would be more suitable and useful as part of our pack.
|Product Code||Publisher||ISBN 10||ISBN 13|
|EN1549||Schofield and Sims||0721712223||9780721712222|