Exam Ninja Delivers to Nigeria!
Good news! Exam Ninja can send our British National Curriculum workbooks, revision guides and practice papers to Nigeria.
So, your child attends a British International School, you're planning to emigrate to the UK (and want to see what you're up against) or you're just spending some time abroad? No problem! Exam Ninja has thousands of awesome educational resources that you can order.
Shipping Services to Nigeria
We know how important it is that you get your educational resources quickly and without any problems.
Here are the shipping services we offer to Nigeria:
- DPD Tracked Air Classic (5-8 Days) - Prices start from £16.35.
- DPD Tracked Air Express (4-6 Days) - Prices start from £17.00.
These costs are weight dependent so the more you order, the more your shipping will cost. For a full shipping quotation, add all the items you would like to order to your basket and this will be displayed within our checkout.
Also, please note the following shipping details:
- All parcels are securely packaged using cardboard boxes and wrapped in either a water-proof polythene mailing sack or secured using heavy duty strapping.
- All parcels are shipped from our offices within the United Kingdom.
- All parcels are sent using the fast and reliable airmail courier, DPD.
- Our systems support fast electronic customs invoicing to ensure your parcel reaches you without unnecessary delays.
- We can ship to residential addresses, commercial addresses, PO-Boxes and BFPO addresses within Nigeria.
- To help ensure a fast and hassle-free delivery, please ensure you supply us with full and valid address, mobile phone and email address.
Areas of Nigeria that Exam Ninja ship to
Here are all the different regions of Nigeria that we can ship to:
- Abuja Federal Capital Territory
- Akwa Ibom
- Cross River
So if you would like to order some of our award winning British National Curriculum workbooks, revision guides or practice papers, please do! If you have any questions regarding our delivery services to Nigeria then please contact us.