First Comprehension Workbook 1
- Created By: Schofield and Sims
- Product Code: EN1547
First Comprehension Workbook 1First Comprehension provides an early introduction to written comprehension, developing children's enthusiasm for reading and their ability to interpret texts at Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2. First Comprehension Book 1 is aimed at children in Year 2 (ages 6-7) who are attempting written comprehension for the first time. Book 1 includes:
- a brief introduction, enabling teachers, parents and adult helpers to use the books effectively
- eighteen carefully selected texts reflecting the range of genres recommended by the National Curriculum
- work by writers such as Roald Dahl and A. A. Milne, as well as stimulating non-fiction extracts with different subjects and structures
- a range of question types, including direct, inferential and evaluative questions.
Please note that this product is normally only sold as part of our pack Reading Booster Pack (Ages 5-7). Whilst we are happy to sell this item to you, it may not include full answers (or indeed the full questions) and would be more suitable and useful as part of our pack.
|Product Code||Publisher||ISBN 10||ISBN 13|
|EN1547||Schofield and Sims||0721712207||9780721712208|