Mental Arithmetic Teacher's Guide (Ages 7-11)
- Created By: Schofield and Sims
- Product Code: EN1312
Mental Arithmetic Teacher's Guide (Ages 7-11)PLEASE NOTE: THIS ITEM IS THE TEACHER'S GUIDE ONLY
Mental Arithmetic provides rich and varied practice to develop pupils essential maths skills and prepare them for all aspects of the Key Stage 2 national tests. It may also be used as preparation for the 11+, and with older students for consolidation and recovery.
The Mental Arithmetic Teacher's Guide offers a full introduction to the Mental Arithmetic series, including guidance on choosing the most appropriate book for each child, as well as diagnostic support and more than 20 photocopiable classroom resources.
Key features of the Mental Arithmetic Teacher's Guide include:
- an Overview of the series, describing how the books may best be used in school or at home;
- a simple chart showing which books are appropriate for each year group;
- two Entry Tests to help you choose the most appropriate book for each child;
- a one-page Diagnostic Check for each Mental Arithmetic pupil book;
- Maths Facts copymasters including a fractions chart, 0 to 100 number line, and counting and multiplication squares.
|Product Code||Publisher||ISBN 13|
|EN1312||Schofield and Sims||9780721713892|