KS1 Problem Solving Workbook 2
- Created By: Schofield and Sims
- Product Code: EN1456
KS1 Problem Solving Workbook 2Key Stage 1 Problem Solving is a progressive series of books which help children to sharpen their mathematical skills by applying their knowledge to a range of 'real-life' situations such as shopping and telling the time. KS1 Problem Solving Book 2 includes:
- addition and subtraction to 50
- counting money and calculating change
- months of the year and telling the time
- length, distance, height, 3-D shapes and area of flat shapes.
Please note that this product is normally only sold as part of our pack Problem Solving Pack (Ages 5-7). Whilst we are happy to sell this item to you, it may not include full answers (or indeed the full questions) and would be more suitable and useful as part of our pack.
|Product Code||Publisher||ISBN 10||ISBN 13|
|EN1456||Schofield and Sims||0721709230||9780721709239|