Mental Arithmetic Teacher's Guide
- Created By: Schofield and Sims
- Product Code: EN1312
- Availability: In Stock
Mental Arithmetic Teacher's GuidePLEASE NOTE: THIS ITEM IS THE TEACHER'S GUIDE ONLY
Mental Arithmetic provides rich and varied practice to develop pupils essential maths skills and prepare them for all aspects of the Key Stage 2 national tests. It may also be used as preparation for the 11+, and with older students for consolidation and recovery.
The Mental Arithmetic Teacher's Guide offers a full introduction to the Mental Arithmetic series, including guidance on choosing the most appropriate book for each child, as well as diagnostic support and more than 20 photocopiable classroom resources.
Key features of the Mental Arithmetic Teacher's Guide include:
- an Overview of the series, describing how the books may best be used in school or at home;
- a simple chart showing which books are appropriate for each year group;
- two Entry Tests to help you choose the most appropriate book for each child;
- a one-page Diagnostic Check for each Mental Arithmetic pupil book;
- Maths Facts copymasters including a fractions chart, 0 to 100 number line, and counting and multiplication squares.
Please note that this product is normally only sold as part of our pack KS2 Mental Maths Assault Pack. Whilst we are happy to sell this item to you, it may not include full answers (or indeed the full questions) and would be more suitable and useful as part of our pack.
|Product Code||Publisher||ISBN 10||ISBN 13|
|EN1312||Schofield and Sims||0721713890||9780721713892|