KS2 Reading Comprehension Teacher's Guide
- Created By: Schofield and Sims
- Product Code: EN1317
- Availability: In Stock
KS2 Reading Comprehension Teacher's GuideKey Stage 2 Comprehension provides a collection of stimulating texts, together with questions that both build comprehension skills and widen vocabulary. Each text has been allocated a National Curriculum level which allows you to model the comprehension process through guided reading. This Teacher's Guide provides you with all you need to use the series to its full potential, including:
- full teaching notes, introduction and answers for every text
- further activities which may be adapted for individual or group work
- cross-curricular contents charts indicating the level of each text
- a photocopiable group record sheet for each activity book
- a summary of the comprehension objectives listed in the Primary Framework.
Please note that this product is normally only sold as part of our pack Reading Booster Pack (Ages 7-11). Whilst we are happy to sell this item to you, it may not include full answers (or indeed the full questions) and would be more suitable and useful as part of our pack.
|Product Code||Publisher||ISBN 10||ISBN 13|
|EN1317||Schofield and Sims||0721711588||9780721711584|